Skip to main content

Friends & Advisers

I like to be friends with mothers and fathers. Chatting with them or having a conversation with them. Knowing their feelings, their way of thinking about life… most of the time they are very interesting… sometimes teenagers don’t like to talk with oldies, they think they are boring, but not for me. Old people have gone through a lot, they have experienced life, and they have seen a lot. If I get a little advice from them, then also I will consider myself lucky…
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

Everybody says “why don’t you have a friend of your age”. All my best buddies are older than me 1 year or 8 years older than me… my level of thinking doesn’t match with my aged boys or girls… they are too Toy Boy… as far as my memory goes I remember I was the youngest one between my friends and today also I am the youngest one and the Spot light stealer.
The longest friendship I had and I have is with jerry. It has been 16 years for our friendship as best buddies. As I mentioned before he is 1 years older than me, I can’t even remember were we met or how we met. I can only remember the times I used to see him from my class window when I was in baby nursery.
If anybody says anything about jerry I used to sing these two lines in a slow rhythm “Nobody can hold my buddy down, Nobody can hold my breath down”.

10/05/2010

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Unpredictable World ...

Everybody is busy with their own work, no matter what time it is. Working towards progress to achieve something and some of them are forgoing their life for the sake of their kids. Rich and poor both scales are struggling on in their levels. Prayer calls, people in mosque, students in class and us watching all these. A day consists of the better and the bitter. I build up my mind from those two components, the better and the bitter. I had such awful nightmares and some awesome experiences. Sometime back I had a very strong belief over my opinion over my perspective that it is the best and yeah most of the time it is. My view might be the right idea but there might be some answers better than mine. And the great thing is they prove their ideas by working it.  I was never keen about getting married in a early age and when my friend got ready to be hubby I advised him on this topic, I said he should think again before getting married, I said he is gonna miss his young days, I said i...

Breath Less

Doing nothing but just trying to do some new things like following special diets and jogging, and finally trying to quit smoking. Smoke is so good but it takes my breath away causing me to fell aside... that’s really bullshit but true. In the mid of last month I use to wake up in the early morning, I go to the joggers park and just sits in there to smoke while seeing people jogging side by side. It’s funny to see them doing different kinds of exercise which might be a very useful one or a useless one which they invented hehe… most of the steps they do are invented by their self, some do watch exercising programs and some do read eBooks based on exercises..  And some do dance like a thirsty cobra lolz Actually I never ever thought of coming to Joggers Park with an intention to jog and to exercises but hell yaeh me too dancing like a thirsty cobra keke … The first two, three days I felt very very shy, just like a lady but later on its k. it’s so irritating to see old pals leaving m...

Mooozik the way i spell it...

From old Hindi melodies to black magic metal there are various genres of music. I explore music through everything. Whenever I am questioned about my favorite genres, I end up with a question mark. Whether it be Classical Sangeet or Maldivian Raivaru, it’s good as long as it’s good for my ears. Like the way people figure out the odds from taste, I figure out the odds from rhythm. Some people don’t even give a try on the various kinds of music. At times it’s too boring for them but unlike them I play everything.  When I analyzed my playlist I ended up ranking Bob Marley at the top. Yeah it’s a fact that I love his music and his dread locks but not his habits and weed. Most of the time reggae is playing in my mind but I am not the guy to be saying Ja Rasta. It’s sad that the new generation doesn’t believe in listening Hindi songs. If I was caught playing it than they will be saying that it’s an old fashion and blalala. But that’s not true, appreciating the great talents in people is...