Skip to main content

She is not my classmate neither she is my friend or someone I know…

it was in last December, I was sitting in male international airport ferry when I saw a chocolate brown girl in black, she had black hair in a loose cut style and she was wearing a big silver earring and had a nice dimple on her cheek. She was with her sister and mom.

I tried to avoid her but my eyes had already locked the target, I got lucky 15 minutes to see her face very clearly and then as her feet touched the airport she disappeared. I was sad because I thought she was embarking and maybe I won’t see her again in my life time, but it was co incidence over co incidence or it was just luck that I saw her in airport café, I was happy to knew that she wasn’t embarking she just came to embark her mom.

How sweet it was, she and her sis was sitting next to my table but before I grab my food they left, I ran out of the café to see her but I lost them again. After a while again I saw her in the ferry, this time I was ready to run like a horse after them. As we reached male’ they started walking and I also started walking behind them , definitely they will notice me now because I have been following her for past an hour so they noticed me and changed their root but this time I preferred to walk on my root. I have seen her face and within an hour with the help of my networks I have known her name and school.

Only God knows what was going to happen next, her root and my root ended up in the same position, face to face. I said “O God, is this a miracle”.

Comments

  1. ahem ahemmm .. wud like to knw ..wut hapens futher eh inge ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She Lives In My heart )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Unpredictable World ...

Everybody is busy with their own work, no matter what time it is. Working towards progress to achieve something and some of them are forgoing their life for the sake of their kids. Rich and poor both scales are struggling on in their levels. Prayer calls, people in mosque, students in class and us watching all these. A day consists of the better and the bitter. I build up my mind from those two components, the better and the bitter. I had such awful nightmares and some awesome experiences. Sometime back I had a very strong belief over my opinion over my perspective that it is the best and yeah most of the time it is. My view might be the right idea but there might be some answers better than mine. And the great thing is they prove their ideas by working it.  I was never keen about getting married in a early age and when my friend got ready to be hubby I advised him on this topic, I said he should think again before getting married, I said he is gonna miss his young days, I said i...

Mooozik the way i spell it...

From old Hindi melodies to black magic metal there are various genres of music. I explore music through everything. Whenever I am questioned about my favorite genres, I end up with a question mark. Whether it be Classical Sangeet or Maldivian Raivaru, it’s good as long as it’s good for my ears. Like the way people figure out the odds from taste, I figure out the odds from rhythm. Some people don’t even give a try on the various kinds of music. At times it’s too boring for them but unlike them I play everything.  When I analyzed my playlist I ended up ranking Bob Marley at the top. Yeah it’s a fact that I love his music and his dread locks but not his habits and weed. Most of the time reggae is playing in my mind but I am not the guy to be saying Ja Rasta. It’s sad that the new generation doesn’t believe in listening Hindi songs. If I was caught playing it than they will be saying that it’s an old fashion and blalala. But that’s not true, appreciating the great talents in people is...

The First Year… was wowing

Blogger has gone down in past few months but let’s hope that it will rise back in no time. So this month it’s my blog anniversary, and in its first year I have posted total fifty posts. I think that’s enough for a year but this year I am gonna target around twenty five posts. Since there aren’t any excitements like the first year and also there are no many things to write, I will try to get something good and then after the final touches I will post it. It might take a month or a week, but I won’t be posting till something comes or forms up in my mind. My last post was a very different post than the posts I usually do. The last post was the 50 th post so I want to make it a lil bit different, Coincidently the Bin Laden death story raised in the very same time so I just tried to focus on some great news’s of Osama Bin Laden. Sometime back when I met Dhona she asked me “Hws life” and I said that it suks, in reply Dhona said that I am one person she knows who’s life is all time Fucked u...