Skip to main content

Another Year Passed while bemused in the puzzle

busy with stuffs meanwhile another year passed leaving some good and bad memories. 
today is nothing more than adding just another digit to my age.

19 years have passed roaming around here and there but still life seems undiscovered, still can figure out the point of my life...

Long time ago i was a bad fella, probably a one who hates books and studies. I had the joy of my life within 13 years that i spent inside schools. But never thought of studies just went there to see my buddies. Violence was a part of me and silence was something i really hate. But believe me, today violence is not my thing and i just love silence... Since i was rusticated from school in past few years i have changed my lifestyle. I felt guilty about myself. The people who i have treated badly and the people who i have kicked, i found them and i said sorry to them.Usually people don't do it but i just felt. Since then i remains as a loyal buddy to them, and i feel good about it.

Sometime back i met a astrologist and he said in close future i will be doing a lot of paper works and i will be a man with papers.I wasn't serious about it and never thought of eating books. but seems like it is true today i am filled with papers and books.

Comments

  1. its good to apologize for things u kno u've done wrong and its grt that u've changed ur self ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dhonn ur the great ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Unpredictable World ...

Everybody is busy with their own work, no matter what time it is. Working towards progress to achieve something and some of them are forgoing their life for the sake of their kids. Rich and poor both scales are struggling on in their levels. Prayer calls, people in mosque, students in class and us watching all these. A day consists of the better and the bitter. I build up my mind from those two components, the better and the bitter. I had such awful nightmares and some awesome experiences. Sometime back I had a very strong belief over my opinion over my perspective that it is the best and yeah most of the time it is. My view might be the right idea but there might be some answers better than mine. And the great thing is they prove their ideas by working it.  I was never keen about getting married in a early age and when my friend got ready to be hubby I advised him on this topic, I said he should think again before getting married, I said he is gonna miss his young days, I said i...

Mooozik the way i spell it...

From old Hindi melodies to black magic metal there are various genres of music. I explore music through everything. Whenever I am questioned about my favorite genres, I end up with a question mark. Whether it be Classical Sangeet or Maldivian Raivaru, it’s good as long as it’s good for my ears. Like the way people figure out the odds from taste, I figure out the odds from rhythm. Some people don’t even give a try on the various kinds of music. At times it’s too boring for them but unlike them I play everything.  When I analyzed my playlist I ended up ranking Bob Marley at the top. Yeah it’s a fact that I love his music and his dread locks but not his habits and weed. Most of the time reggae is playing in my mind but I am not the guy to be saying Ja Rasta. It’s sad that the new generation doesn’t believe in listening Hindi songs. If I was caught playing it than they will be saying that it’s an old fashion and blalala. But that’s not true, appreciating the great talents in people is...

The First Year… was wowing

Blogger has gone down in past few months but let’s hope that it will rise back in no time. So this month it’s my blog anniversary, and in its first year I have posted total fifty posts. I think that’s enough for a year but this year I am gonna target around twenty five posts. Since there aren’t any excitements like the first year and also there are no many things to write, I will try to get something good and then after the final touches I will post it. It might take a month or a week, but I won’t be posting till something comes or forms up in my mind. My last post was a very different post than the posts I usually do. The last post was the 50 th post so I want to make it a lil bit different, Coincidently the Bin Laden death story raised in the very same time so I just tried to focus on some great news’s of Osama Bin Laden. Sometime back when I met Dhona she asked me “Hws life” and I said that it suks, in reply Dhona said that I am one person she knows who’s life is all time Fucked u...