Skip to main content

Impressive Lady who shocked me ...

Smoking ladies are a bit different from the usual ones we see roaming around, in a way we don't have the rights to stop them because it is something practiced by us males too. During the last decade the percentage of smoking females here in Maldives have mounted from 6 percent to more then 30 percent. All though it remains as a strange thing to us Maldivians. 

Yesterday i was sitting in my job site when i saw a very famous female Tv presenter walking toward me, she came and sat next to my table with a guy. After a while the guy started smoking and the lady was feeling very uncomfortable about it. It was the first time i saw this lady and she was beautiful like hell, from the way she reacted to smoke i was pretty much sure that she was a very good girl.  But the story went like this, the next day     i saw this beautiful lady finishing a Sheesha without a breath... now that was something really unexpected.
I said to my self, get going babe.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Unpredictable World ...

Everybody is busy with their own work, no matter what time it is. Working towards progress to achieve something and some of them are forgoing their life for the sake of their kids. Rich and poor both scales are struggling on in their levels. Prayer calls, people in mosque, students in class and us watching all these. A day consists of the better and the bitter. I build up my mind from those two components, the better and the bitter. I had such awful nightmares and some awesome experiences. Sometime back I had a very strong belief over my opinion over my perspective that it is the best and yeah most of the time it is. My view might be the right idea but there might be some answers better than mine. And the great thing is they prove their ideas by working it.  I was never keen about getting married in a early age and when my friend got ready to be hubby I advised him on this topic, I said he should think again before getting married, I said he is gonna miss his young days, I said i...

Mooozik the way i spell it...

From old Hindi melodies to black magic metal there are various genres of music. I explore music through everything. Whenever I am questioned about my favorite genres, I end up with a question mark. Whether it be Classical Sangeet or Maldivian Raivaru, it’s good as long as it’s good for my ears. Like the way people figure out the odds from taste, I figure out the odds from rhythm. Some people don’t even give a try on the various kinds of music. At times it’s too boring for them but unlike them I play everything.  When I analyzed my playlist I ended up ranking Bob Marley at the top. Yeah it’s a fact that I love his music and his dread locks but not his habits and weed. Most of the time reggae is playing in my mind but I am not the guy to be saying Ja Rasta. It’s sad that the new generation doesn’t believe in listening Hindi songs. If I was caught playing it than they will be saying that it’s an old fashion and blalala. But that’s not true, appreciating the great talents in people is...

The First Year… was wowing

Blogger has gone down in past few months but let’s hope that it will rise back in no time. So this month it’s my blog anniversary, and in its first year I have posted total fifty posts. I think that’s enough for a year but this year I am gonna target around twenty five posts. Since there aren’t any excitements like the first year and also there are no many things to write, I will try to get something good and then after the final touches I will post it. It might take a month or a week, but I won’t be posting till something comes or forms up in my mind. My last post was a very different post than the posts I usually do. The last post was the 50 th post so I want to make it a lil bit different, Coincidently the Bin Laden death story raised in the very same time so I just tried to focus on some great news’s of Osama Bin Laden. Sometime back when I met Dhona she asked me “Hws life” and I said that it suks, in reply Dhona said that I am one person she knows who’s life is all time Fucked u...