Skip to main content

My way of Blogging

After blogging for almost a year i have seen many people who do write their daily schedules in their blogs. The places they went and the things that came across them, and there are many who use blogs as a mean of publishing there art works, i know i have also published an art work of mine at the header but probably that is not the way i use my blog..

When i think of doing it i think twice, i don't share my daily schedules and neither i use my blog as a diary, everytime i post i think about the readers from all around the world. I don't name places and people unless they are international and recognized by all. Suppose i am writing about a stupid guy working at the shop next to my door, then its a post for the people who knows the guy and for the people who knows this place, imagine a guy from america reading out my post and stops at a  certain point where i mention a place called "Dharubaaruge". So based on all these i start to write my posts and i don't mean to write, express. There are specific times to write, many people has been noticing that, most of my posts are published in midnight.

I love midnight because of the peace and harmony, its just wonderful to see a silent town. In the dark when its silent i sit infront of my PC and lay my hands on the keyboard, i let my subconscious mind to connect with my hands. My hands will contact with my subconscious mind for a while... and then the post is finished...

I don't post in various occasions, it depends on my mood. In my blog i have some posts which i finished within a month, it just took long, there were something going on my mind and it took me a month to slowly slowly to paste it on paper. When my posts are published i really don't like my family reading it, when the post is considered as past then its okay. I dont usually tell them about my blog, and my friends too, Last time i posted a live story and called my friend, i said to check on it but he said thats crap and he didn't even checked on my blog. I was sad but later on i felt happy about it, thank God that they are not aware of my intentions which i post on my blog.

I have noticed that many of you don't like the way i write, thats okay. See now you will be thinking it because the way i just now wrote K and Cox in their long form okay and because. I can still imagine the expression on a friend's face when i said ROFLLAMO. So better to write in something that everybody knows and if you don't know English what the hell are you doing in my blog, you are not being able to read what i write so i better put an indicator in the sidebar.

I came to blogger to open my mind in a wider range, and during this i love to check on peoples blog because thats the only place where you don't have to knock before you enter. I really like and would like to know the way how people think and that is the reason why i check on peoples blog. I do comment though people comment me back or not because i am very keen about giving feedback. Many of us don't like to follow but i don't feel like that, and its very easy for me to check on everybody's posts while remaining in my dashboard. After updating an post it is such an a hard thing for me to be writing 'Updated" in everybody's blog, rarely i do that, and it took me a lots of courage to write it, i wont do it until  i feel the person lil bit friendly...

Comments

  1. Everyone has their comfort zone of blogging. :) I put a lot of thought into not making things too personal, and there are others who might say the point of their blog is to write about everything personal in their life. Even if someone doesn't comment on your post, you could've changed just a little bit about the way the reader thinks, subconciously. It's really just the joy of writing about whatever your mind wanders to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe ... i knew ur the one who's gonna comment first, the last two sentence of my post is indicating someone even though i don't mention the name, and i really don't mean something bad about u :) ....i really like your blog...

    the main point of this post is that i just really want to keep my posts in a certain standard, by saying this i don't mean anything about the other bloggers. surly there are different people and different opinions ,,

    and btw i said in my post i do really get concerned about the readers... as you said haiko its all about the joy of writing about whatever your mind wanders, in doing that i pretty much try connect with different people because i don't have an a target audience, Old, Mid aged and young people, anybody can read my posts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur blog is abt ur style..
    if full words...so wat? if the reader doesnt like it jus say stay outta the blog lol!..
    those who dont like readin thier test books r the ones who complain abt the way people type nall dat blah blah...all i gotta say is.. ur blog is awsome..its interestin...shows ur style...so jus keep it up..if anybody complains abt full words (or shud i say proper english) thenjusgiv em a dictionary n tell em..." keep dis in case ur grand children have no idea abt proper english" LOL.... thats one thingi wud do..sojuxa suggestion...anyways nice post =D
    lookin forward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well blacky i have to say you gotta proper english XD ...

    n 10x 4 ur knd wrds ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. its a very usual thing.. All not might be interested in reading..specially reading about someones life..!! As you write you will gain readers... juss keep sharing...there are pple to follow and read.. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Xefrox,,

    have heard about u a lot.. hehe
    n finally ur'e here, nice :)
    n thanks for the kind visit...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Unpredictable World ...

Everybody is busy with their own work, no matter what time it is. Working towards progress to achieve something and some of them are forgoing their life for the sake of their kids. Rich and poor both scales are struggling on in their levels. Prayer calls, people in mosque, students in class and us watching all these. A day consists of the better and the bitter. I build up my mind from those two components, the better and the bitter. I had such awful nightmares and some awesome experiences. Sometime back I had a very strong belief over my opinion over my perspective that it is the best and yeah most of the time it is. My view might be the right idea but there might be some answers better than mine. And the great thing is they prove their ideas by working it.  I was never keen about getting married in a early age and when my friend got ready to be hubby I advised him on this topic, I said he should think again before getting married, I said he is gonna miss his young days, I said i...

Mooozik the way i spell it...

From old Hindi melodies to black magic metal there are various genres of music. I explore music through everything. Whenever I am questioned about my favorite genres, I end up with a question mark. Whether it be Classical Sangeet or Maldivian Raivaru, it’s good as long as it’s good for my ears. Like the way people figure out the odds from taste, I figure out the odds from rhythm. Some people don’t even give a try on the various kinds of music. At times it’s too boring for them but unlike them I play everything.  When I analyzed my playlist I ended up ranking Bob Marley at the top. Yeah it’s a fact that I love his music and his dread locks but not his habits and weed. Most of the time reggae is playing in my mind but I am not the guy to be saying Ja Rasta. It’s sad that the new generation doesn’t believe in listening Hindi songs. If I was caught playing it than they will be saying that it’s an old fashion and blalala. But that’s not true, appreciating the great talents in people is...

The First Year… was wowing

Blogger has gone down in past few months but let’s hope that it will rise back in no time. So this month it’s my blog anniversary, and in its first year I have posted total fifty posts. I think that’s enough for a year but this year I am gonna target around twenty five posts. Since there aren’t any excitements like the first year and also there are no many things to write, I will try to get something good and then after the final touches I will post it. It might take a month or a week, but I won’t be posting till something comes or forms up in my mind. My last post was a very different post than the posts I usually do. The last post was the 50 th post so I want to make it a lil bit different, Coincidently the Bin Laden death story raised in the very same time so I just tried to focus on some great news’s of Osama Bin Laden. Sometime back when I met Dhona she asked me “Hws life” and I said that it suks, in reply Dhona said that I am one person she knows who’s life is all time Fucked u...