Skip to main content

Exercise

Some children’s face great difficulties in learning to read no matter how hard they try, a group of scientists has been researching on this topic and has come out with a series of physical exercises which they think might help the children with reading. The children are really enthusiastic about these exercises and enjoy doing them.

Scientist believes that children need to have control over their head movement in order to read properly and that these physical exercises will help children to do this. They agree that exercise is directly linked to learning and even standing on one leg have great effects on reading abilities.

If a child holds the pen from fist instead of fingers than this might show that the child is having some difficulties in moving his muscles properly ...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Unpredictable World ...

Everybody is busy with their own work, no matter what time it is. Working towards progress to achieve something and some of them are forgoing their life for the sake of their kids. Rich and poor both scales are struggling on in their levels. Prayer calls, people in mosque, students in class and us watching all these. A day consists of the better and the bitter. I build up my mind from those two components, the better and the bitter. I had such awful nightmares and some awesome experiences. Sometime back I had a very strong belief over my opinion over my perspective that it is the best and yeah most of the time it is. My view might be the right idea but there might be some answers better than mine. And the great thing is they prove their ideas by working it.  I was never keen about getting married in a early age and when my friend got ready to be hubby I advised him on this topic, I said he should think again before getting married, I said he is gonna miss his young days, I said i...

The First Year… was wowing

Blogger has gone down in past few months but let’s hope that it will rise back in no time. So this month it’s my blog anniversary, and in its first year I have posted total fifty posts. I think that’s enough for a year but this year I am gonna target around twenty five posts. Since there aren’t any excitements like the first year and also there are no many things to write, I will try to get something good and then after the final touches I will post it. It might take a month or a week, but I won’t be posting till something comes or forms up in my mind. My last post was a very different post than the posts I usually do. The last post was the 50 th post so I want to make it a lil bit different, Coincidently the Bin Laden death story raised in the very same time so I just tried to focus on some great news’s of Osama Bin Laden. Sometime back when I met Dhona she asked me “Hws life” and I said that it suks, in reply Dhona said that I am one person she knows who’s life is all time Fucked u...

Breath Less

Doing nothing but just trying to do some new things like following special diets and jogging, and finally trying to quit smoking. Smoke is so good but it takes my breath away causing me to fell aside... that’s really bullshit but true. In the mid of last month I use to wake up in the early morning, I go to the joggers park and just sits in there to smoke while seeing people jogging side by side. It’s funny to see them doing different kinds of exercise which might be a very useful one or a useless one which they invented hehe… most of the steps they do are invented by their self, some do watch exercising programs and some do read eBooks based on exercises..  And some do dance like a thirsty cobra lolz Actually I never ever thought of coming to Joggers Park with an intention to jog and to exercises but hell yaeh me too dancing like a thirsty cobra keke … The first two, three days I felt very very shy, just like a lady but later on its k. it’s so irritating to see old pals leaving m...